The new Coop Mega supermarket has opened in Klepp, Norway. With its 4,000 sq. m, Coop Mega is today one of Norway's largest supermarkets.
The store has been furnished with the newest retail solutions by Kelvin AS, one of the Arneg Group subsidiaries. The supermarket, massive and modern, offers high-quality products with a focus on fresh products. In particular, the butchery, the fish shop, the bakery and the fruit and vegetables departments stand out for the freshness and genuiness of the products.
Every corner of the new supermarket is fitted with the latest furniture, such as
- OSAKA 3P, the vertical glass doors cabinet with Full Vision doors designed to give maximum visibility to products such as meat, dairy products and soft drinks.
- ASTANA and MINIASTANA, the vertical cabinet used for the self-service of frozen products.
- LONDON 3, in its double version: serve-over counter, for displaying and preserving meat and, semi-vertical version, for displaying salami and dairy products.
- BERLINO 3, the perfect vertical cabinet for self-service of soft drinks.
- TORONTO, the closed island suitable for the storage of frozen products.