With the industry leading Multi-Zone refrigerant monitor and its ability to integrate with the Parasense refrigerant / energy tracking platform, this level of control and visibility is now a reality. What’s more, the Parasense platform provides legislative compliance whether that’s EPA 608 or regional requirements such as CARB or SCAQMD.
The latest Parasense release blends a user toolset complete with compliance calendar, automated leak rate calculator, intuitive analysis, guided data entry, and compliance reporting features. This upgrade provides detailed and robust record keeping, ensuring continuity of legislation compliance for equipment owners, while streamlining data entry for contractors to make this as simple as swift as possible.
High Precision Refrigerant Leak Detector
- Detects leaks that other instruments can’t
- 1ppm Minimum Detectable Level for refrigerants – the lowest MDL in the industry
- High-performance detection of halogenated refrigerants, CO2 and NH3
- Identify leaks early to mitigate refrigerant loss, protect produce, enhance energy efficiency
- Ideal solution for grocery store refrigerant monitoring
- Over 50 different refrigerants accurately detected
- Monitors up to 16 remote areas, expandable to 48 monitoring points
- Proprietary infrared (NDIR) sensor technology delivers precision and stability
- Industry-leading sampling times with high performance pump
- Long sampling distances (up to 1,200 ft / 365 m)
- No calibration required, minimal maintenance
Please share the news