After successful previous seven conferences (from 2005 to 2017), it is to announce that the 8th International Conference CO2 and Ammonia Refrigeration Technology will be held on April 11-13, 2019 in Ohrid, R. Macedonia, organized together with the International Institute of Refrigeration - Paris.
The topics of the conference are: design of modern ammonia and CO2 systems and technological innovations, improving energy efficiency, various applications, technical guidelines and safety regulations. This also will be an opportunity to know out new information in development of the ammonia and CO2 refrigerating systems, to meet many experts and to exchange useful experiences.
- Design of modern ammonia (NH3) systems and technological innovation
- Design of carbon dioxide (CO2) refrigeration and heat pump systems
- New innovative components
- Energy efficiency of ammonia and CO2 refrigerating systems
- Applications of ammonia and CO2 refrigeration
- Absorption machines
- Ammonia and CO2 systems in developing countries
- Technical and safety issues; Guidelines and training materials
1. Andy Pearson, UK, Former President of IoR of UK
”The road ahead for ammonia and carbon dioxide refrigerants”
2. Predrag Hrnjak, USA, University of Illinois
“Packaged ammonia refrigeration units continuously improve”
3. Trevor Hegg, USA, Evapco, Inc.
“Ammonia packaged system and the impact of low recirculation rate evaporators”
4. Kenneth Madsen, Denmark, Advansor A/S
“Transcritical CO2 application in food retail applications worldwide. Challenges and solutions.”
5. David Schalenbourg, Belgium, “Delhaize”
“End-user perspective on transitioning away from HFCs towards natural refrigerants”
Full list of speakers.
Read more and register
Please share the news