The ICCC conference is a biennial event supported by the International Institute of Refrigeration. The last editions have been held in Cambridge (UK, 2010), Paris (France, 2013), London (UK, 2014), Auckland (New Zealand, 2016) and Beijing (China, 2018).
It is recognized worldwide as a cutting-edge event regarding the cold chain which addresses the ever-increasing demand of knowledge-sharing in sectors like refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pumps.
The ICCC conference attracts on average 180 conference delegates
This international audience of researchers and industrialists, bringing together all cold chain stakeholders, will expose their lastest developments and key technology trends on food and pharmaceuticals products throughout the old chain and as well as their other applications
For this edition, ICCC2020 will highlight the following topics:
- Food quality and food safety in the cold chain
- Refrigeration and health
- Energy efficiency in the cold chain
- Storage, transport and logistics
- Innovation in eco-design of equipment
- Refrigerants of tomorrow and containment
- Modeling and prediction tools for optimizing the cold chain
- Innovative technologies in the cold chain
- Innovation in domestic, commercial and distribution refrigeration
Read more and register
Please share the news