The Institute of Refrigeration is proud to announce that it will be hosting the 1st IIR International Conference on the Application of HFO Refrigerants. The conference will take place on the 2nd -5th September 2018 in the centre of Birmingham at Austin Court Conference Centre.
The conference papers will provide up-to-date, information on the experience and use of the new family of A2L refrigerants known as HFOs. Papers are invited on themes including:
- Characteristics of HFO refrigerants
- Design issues for systems, components and controls
- Safety issues (flammability risk analysis, design considerations, operating experience)
- Legislation, codes of practice and standards
- Responsible use and environmental considerations
Papers may include comparisons of HFO Refrigerants with other low and moderate GWP fluids such as ammonia, CO2,
hydrocarbons and R32. The event will attract an international audience of those with an interest in HFO refrigerants including end users, component manufacturers, product development specialist, researcher and development experts, system and equipment designers, senior managers and policy makers. The conference will be supported by relevant IIR commissions and will incorporate Commission B1, B2, C2, D1, D2, E1 and E2 and Working Group meetings.
Read more and register
Please share the news