ROADSHOW 2017: "BRIDGING THE GAP"
The Bitzer Technical Roadshow will held this July in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia and in Auckland, New Zealand. With the coming HFC-phase down in Australia set to begin in January 2018, German compressor manufacturer Bitzer’s Technical Roadshow event will look to encourage increased collaboration and knowledge sharing among all stakeholders in the Australian and New Zealand HVAC&R industry.
Join to informative presentations, panel discussions and networking as hot topics in refrigeration today, including:
- A global perspective: HFC phase-down, F-Gas regulations and CO2 compressor developments with special guest Mr Rainer Grosse-Kracht, Chief Technology Officer at BITZER
- Transcritical developments and future trends in rack design
- The new supermarket spec BUFFALO TRIDENT BDC condenser and the road to Eurovent certification
- BUFFALO TRIDENT heat exchange developments including extended ranges now factory-fitted with EVD-ice, new 60 bar evaporators and more
- PLUS Presentations from special guests Michael Bennett, General Manager of Refrigerant Reclaim Australia; John McCormack, former Director of Chemours Chemicals and Fluoroproducts in Australia; as well as BITZER’s own Rainer Grosse-Kracht, Chief Technology Officer of BITZER Kuhlmaschinenbau.
Register on Technical Roadshow:
3 July – Melbourne, Australia 4 July – Sydney, Australia 6 July – Auckland, New Zealand