“With innovative components to the future-proof system” – that was the motto of the “Fachforum Kältetechnik” in 2015. And the future of the seminar series in this year is also concerned with future and planning security in connection with refrigeration systems.
One-day event will hold in 5 cities of Germany successively since 17 till 26 Oct 2107.
Availability of refrigerants, operator obligations, operational and documentation security, efficiency and cost savings, big data and internet of things, implementation of legally relevant requirements, environmental protection Can be operated safely, economically and in a legally compliant manner even in years.
Designated refrigeration experts from Bitzer, Chemour, Combitherm, ebm-papst and Güntner will provide the necessary planning certainty during lectures and consultations during an accompanying exhibition. The large thematic range of the participating forum partners ensures that the essential components of a refrigeration system are treated – from the compressor (bitzer) to the fans (ebm-papst) and heat exchanger (Güntner) to the refrigerant (Chemour) Of a total system (combitherm).
Themes of speeches:
- BITZER Kühlmaschinenbau GmbH “BITZER IQ – Compressor Intelligence of tomorrow”
- Güntner GmbH & Co. KG “Modern cooling – reliable and long-term safe”
- ebm-papst Mulfingen GmbH & Co. KG “Planning security with the future-proof fan”
- COMBITHERM Apparatus and Plant Engineering GmbH “Cold technology in transition: What comes, what remains?”
- Chemour Germany GmbH “Stand in the implementation of F-gases VO – with Opteon ™ refrigerants in the future!”