The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo), which started 86 years ago as a heating and ventilation show, has grown into the event of the year for the HVACR industry. The 2018 Show will be held in Chicago, hosting more than 2,000 exhibitors and attracting crowds of 65,000 industry professionals from every state in America and 165 countries worldwide. The Show provides a unique forum for the entire HVACR industry to come together and share new products, technologies, and ideas.
2,000+ Manufacturers and suppliers representing every segment of the industry. Exhibitors will be displaying an impressive variety of new or enhanced HVACR-related products, systems and technologies across every facet of the industry, from complete systems engineered for large commercial and industrial buildings to labor-saving tools and profit-generating services for residential contractors.
760 different types of products will be on display, including:
- AC, Heating & Refrigeration Systems, Equipment & Components
- Building Automation, Controls & Networking Products
- Energy & Facility Management Products
- Specialized Climate Control Systems
- Radiant Heating & Hydronic Systems, Plumbing Products
- Ventilation, Air Movement, Ducts, Filters & other IAQ Products
- Technical Support & Services
- Labor-saving Tools & Instruments, Software, and Business Services
65,000+ HVACR professionals from product designers and engineers to installers and end-users.
The AHR Expo is designed for professionals who work with HVACR-related products and services. Attendees include OEMs, Engineering & Design/Build Firms, Contracting Firms, Distributors and Rep Firms, as well as Public Utilities, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Facility Operators, Educators and the Press. They come to the Show each year to source the latest products, learn about new technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships.