Recognized as the premier event for HVACR, the 73rd International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. The Show hosted its first gathering in 1930, with the intent to bring together HVACR professionals from all sectors of the industry. Serving commercial, industrial, residential, institutional and technology markets, the Show has grown to represent the industry’s most cumulative gathering of all professionals and markets under one roof. Each year, manufacturers come together to exhibit their systems, equipment, and components with air-conditioning, heating, plumbing, ventilation, and refrigeration applications. Professionals such as contractors, engineers, OEMs, distributors and other industry roles attend the Show in search of new and innovative products and services that enhance the way they do business, as well as networking opportunities that are unmatched in the industry.
● The world’s premier trade show exclusively for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry
● A robust educational program, including ASHRAE Learning Institute courses; certification exams; free product and technology previews; free seminars from industry leaders and Trend Talks from industry experts
● Leading Industry Association meetings held in conjunction with Show
● ASHRAE Winter Conference held concurrently with the Show
● Special Show features: ○ Building Automation and Control Showcase ○ Software Center ○ New Product and Technology Theater presentations ○ AHR Expo Innovation Awards Ceremony
● AHR Expo Podcast Pavilions ○ After a successful 2020 debut, the AHR Expo will again host some of the industry’s top podcasters in three Podcast Pavilions, including The HVAC Jerks, HVAC School with Bryan Orr, Mike Mayberry HVAC Refer Guy, ToolPros with Brent Ridley, HVAC Uncensored with Gil Cavey, HVAC 360 with Matt Nelson, Service Business Mastery with Tersh Blissett and others
● Heavily attended by popular industry personalities ○ Instagram and other social channel community members will be on site for meet-and-greet opportunities
● Trend Talks with AHR Expo Council Members ○ Aiming to address some of the biggest trends affecting the HVACR Industry, Council Members will lead discussions on opportunities and potential impacts
● Stay tuned for more new Show features
The AHR Expo connects industry professionals working in the various roles that make up HVACR with manufacturers exhibiting products and solutions under one roof. Exhibitors include global representation in the areas of air-conditioning and refrigeration, systems and components, heating equipment (boilers, burners, exchangers, etc.), ventilation equipment (fans, blowers, diffusers, etc.), instruments and controls, building automation and control systems, IAQ products, renewable energy equipment, plumbing products and services, software, tools and contractor supplies and other service provider solutions. Attendees gather from all sectors of HVACR, representing job roles within engineering and design/build firms, OEMs, contracting firms, distributors and rep firms, public utilities, commercial, industrial, residential, institutional faculty operators, educators and members of the press.
Monday, January 25, 2021 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois