ICE is an amalgamation of exhibition, conference, awards and networking dinner. It is focused on cold chain industry and brings together users and service providers from all over the globe. It is a unique networking opportunity for decision makers, opinion leaders and the entire cold chain fraternity. Through an innovative format of Conference, Exhibition and Awards, it has become the one-stop-shop for innovation, education and business-to-business networking for the global food industry cold chain – from producer to consumer. It features a cutting edge exposition of the tools, technologies and services needed by all partners throughout the cold chain, and an educational conference bringing together innovators and experts with senior management and rising managers from all sectors of the industry. Together, the expo and conference create the most valuable business-to-business networking event serving the global cold chain.
ICE 2017: Focus
- Cold Chain Applications: Advanced technology for value addition
- Advent on New Paradigm: New technical dimensions and schemes
- Recommend policy initiatives and promotional schemes for Cold Chain Sector in India
- Review the challenges and the need in the Indian Cold Chain to discuss the possible solutions.
- Bring all the key stakeholders together to be the part of the Cold Chain Development in the country.
- Create a base for business collaborations and networking to provide opportunities for Indian as well as International players.
- Controls & Energy Efficiency.
ICE: An exhibiting platform
Two day exhibition with latest technology on display. The exhibition is beneficial for the cold storage owners, logistics and supply chain professionals dealing in temperature sensitive products. As an exhibitor you get an opportunity to:
- Meet your strategic objectives for the year ahead by connecting with your company's top prospects .
- Build your brand with a group of highly qualified decision makers .
- Demonstrate your thought leadership position in the market .
- Showcase your solutions and latest innovations for the industry .
- Profile your company as a leading player and as the industry's key solution or service providers.
- Meet new business partners and develop key relationships
ICE showcases complete range of cold chain technologies and solutions on one platform. The exhibition, conference and award' night provides an opportunity for modern cold chain, logistics, retail and other related industries to identify new trends, discuss new ideas, witness latest innovations, view a wide range of products specific to the industry.
- To best utilize Government support in the Indian Cold Chain Industry
- To get the opportunity of networking with the entire cold chain industry.
- To get upgraded with latest trends & technologies in the Cold Chain, followed globally.
- To implement best practices for better efficiency learnt from industry leaders.
- To implement strategies, processes and solutions to enhance the efficiency of temperature control storage and distribution
- To explore best practices on how to reduce costs whilst keeping product quality intact for various product types and quantities
- Comply with US customers' exports requirements and technology imports.
- Build an effective risk management strategy into your supply chain logistics
Read more and register
- 2,000 visitors from 12 countries, 70 exhibitors showcasing 100+ brands
- Explore international pavilions and visit dedicated Cold Supply Chain Zone at the event.
- Be a part of Annual General Meeting of Federation of Cold Storage Associations of India.
- Meet cold storage owners and operators from all over India
- Discuss and debate on the newly launched MIDH Guidelines
- Meet international delegations visiting the show
- 20+ presentations & panel discussions
- Content driven conference / panel discussions on the latest cold chain industry trends
- Over 30 cold chain expert speakers
- Over 10 hours of networking PLUS a dedicated speed networking & cocktail and awards evening with cold chain professionals
- Platform to network with top decision makers from hotels, resorts, travel agencies, tour operators and airlines
- Latest product launches and innovations by key stakeholders
- Make headway in untapped tier II cities of India
Please share the news