In 2015, A-Gas launched its <a title="Gas-Trak Online Homepage" href="https://www.gastrakonline.com/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Gas-Trak Online (GTO)</a> cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution.
To ensure our customers keep up with the ever-evolving marketplace, A-Gas’ latest release ensures GTO stays at the forefront of the fast-paced environment. We have listened to customer feedback and incorporated changes to ensure a streamlined, efficient and compliant user experience and a first-class data validation service.
<img class="alignnone size-medium wp-image-10482" src="https://refindustry.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/a-gas-gto-350x350.jpg" alt="" width="350" height="350" />
<strong><u>The new release includes:</u></strong>
<li><strong>Cylinder Tracker / Fleet Manager Enhancement</strong>
- Enables the user to collect and/or return cylinders to the wholesaler.
- For A-Gas cylinders, these are now linked with our internal CylTrak® system, which will auto-populate the app’s cylinder data fields.</li>
<li><strong>Job Cylinder Usage Validation Enhancement</strong>
- If a cylinder is known to the system (within the engineer’s stock listing), the cylinder code will now be highlighted by the app for improved accuracy.
- The refrigerant that this cylinder contains is directly linked and auto-populated for this item.
- The cylinder is cross-referenced against the refrigerant the equipment contains and a match is highlighted, offering automatic, visual acknowledgment that the correct product is being used to charge the system.
- For recovery and receiver/pump down cylinders, a match will occur to confirm the cylinder is in your stock records for effective data validation.</li>
<li><strong>Supports iPhone X and Latest Samsung Experience
-</strong>The latest release supports the newest iPhone and Samsung technologies.</li>