Baltimore Aircoil Company presented TrilliumSeries Adiabatic Cooler - model TRF has been developed to achieve maximum adiabatic cooling. These products are designed to offer year round reliable industrial operation meeting the highest degree of redundancy. - model TRF has been developed to achieve maximum adiabatic cooling. These products are designed to offer year round reliable industrial operation meeting the highest degree of redundancy.
- Large amount of fans that provide an unmatched degree of backup capacity and guaranteed redundancy.
- Internal partitioning panels create individual air intake ducts for each fan, eliminating thermal performance loss due to air bypassing the coil through an idle fan.
- Pre-cooler pump recirculation system with adiabatic backup guarantee in case of pump failure.
- Optimal controls guarantee full performance even with loss of controller or communication.
- Short gutter sections with diamond pattern holes and with pump distribution from the middle ensure an optimal water distribution.
- Separate panel with PLC interface.
Lowest maintenance and easy inspection
- All critical components are located outside, providing easy access at all times.
- Fan motors can be replaced in all safety for both the intervening technician as well as for the unit. No risk of damage to critical components such as heat exchangers and bottom panels.
- Pump maintenance is possible during adiabatic operation through large access doors in the pre-cooler.
- Easy cleaning for the water distribution system from the fan deck.
- All structural elements are protected with Baltibond hybrid coating, offering the same reliable life expectancy as stainless steel 304L.
- Special anti-abrasive protection on the pads ensures their durability under harsh conditions.
- Epoxy coating on the coils increases the resistance against a humid environment, high chlorides and other corrosive agents.
- Without aerosol formation, TrilliumSeries Adiabatic Coolers- model TRF minimize the Legionella risk.
- No continuously wet parts: all parts that come into contact with water are fully drainable, no water is stored in the unit during dry operation.
- TrilliumSeries Adiabatic Coolers - model TRF cool incoming air without transferring water to the dry coil, preventing possible uncontrolled algae growth and corrosion.
Plug and Play
- Already for more than a decade we provide proven controls.
- All site specific parameters are factory set and tested before the unit is shipped.
- Multiple control strategies allow to match any process needs at minimal operating costs.
Please share the news