A-Series launched in 2017, Daikin has taken the next steps in the evolution of its Sky AirA-series, with the introduction of a unique range of low height single fan outdoor units from 3.5 up to 25 kW.
The Sky Air A-series, which incorporates Daikin’s advanced Bluevolution technology, is the most advanced light commercial system using R-32 refrigerant. R-32 has a GWP which is 68% lower than R410A and requires 16% less refrigerant charge, reducing the environmental impact of the complete range.
Delivering outstanding energy efficiency with a SEER performance of 8.2, the new low height units – less than a metre high - are the lowest on the market, allowing discreet installation below window height for capacities up to 25 kW.
With the launch of the low height Sky Air Alpha (RZAG71-140N*) and Sky Air Advance-series (RZA200-250D), all Sky Air ranges from 3.5kW to 25kW, now come in a single-fan casing.
Performance, ease of handling and flexibility in installation have been key drivers in the development of the Sky Air A-Series.Withthe new low height range,these key benefits have become even better:
• A newly positioned handle for easier transportation and carrying
• Compact size enables easy handling with just two people.
• A redesigned front plate provides access to all critical components in seconds as only one screw needs to be removed and the access area has been increased
• With longer pipe lengths of up to 100 metres, the Sky Air Advance-series 20-25 kW units can now accommodate any site with an R32 solution.
• The most complete R-32 indoor unit line-up is now extended with a 20- and 25 kW concealed ceiling unit (FDA)
Thanks to their new improved design and use of R-32 refrigerant, the new units do not require an annual refrigerant containment check and in up to 60% of applications have been installed without additional refrigerant charge.
Anthony Ysebaert, product manager Sky Air, Daikin Europe NV says:
“The launch of the original Sky Air R-32 range in 2017 was a resounding success both with users and installers, providing an easy to fit and maintain solution with maximum environmental credentials and low running costs.
“For Daikin, the continuous development of our products to deliver on environmental targets as well as on comfort and efficiency remain central to our sustainability strategies. The next generation Sky Air A-series low height range fulfils those imperatives on all counts”.