The new CO2 MiniPack Solution makes it easy for the owners of small format stores to harness the benefits of CO2. By combining five 100% compatible products into a single solution, the CO2 MiniPack Solution delivers several key benefits:
- CO2 made easy: fast setup and installation, even without extensive CO2 know-how
- Compact and reliable: a small system footprint, designed to be fully serviceable
- Complete and convenient: five compatible products in a single solution for complete application control
- Reduced operational costs: optimal energy efficiency and pack security while keeping food safety in focus
The CO2 MiniPack solution is composed of five new products:
- CCMT Light - A highly reliable electric pressure–regulating valve optimized for transcritical CO2 refrigeration.
- AK-PC 572 Pack Controller - A complete pack solution for small store retailers that makes using CO₂ approachable, even for those with little-to-no experience using it.
- EKE 2U - A backup power module designed to enhance system reliability and protect the compressor in case of power loss.
- EKE 1P – Used as an extension module for other Danfoss controllers or as a stepper valve driver.
- VLT FC280 - A VLT refrigeration drive designed to reduce refrigeration system costs.
The CO2 MiniPack Solution also includes a graphic display, a filter drier, and pressure and temperature sensors.
Please share the news