Euroshop is one of the world’s biggest international trade fairs for retail and Rivacold on this occasion is presenting a wide range of products that were specifically designed for this market. All products have been developed for the current and future refrigeration market demands and trends and, at the same time, to combine reduced environmental impact, low energy consumption and good quality solution for all variety of food retail in their single or integrated solutions.
Rivacold chooses the most cutting-edge technology on its historical product: the R290 wall mount Blocksystem packaged units becomes BEST and will be unveiled to all customers in preview at Euroshop 2020 fair. A new industrial design, a revolutionary electronics and an integrated connectivity system will make this product, aesthetically appealing, functional and digitally innovative for the food retail market. All attendees will be wellcome to visit us where they will be guided along an experience full of innovative solutions.
- BEST: preview of the new range R290 wall mount packaged systems with the new revolutionary electronic control.
- SF_WL: R290 Water-loop ceiling mount packaged systems for cold rooms for medium and low temperature application
- SE_TE: R290 packaged systems using R290 for Eco-design compliant cabinets and tables
- CHILLER: new R290 refrigeration food process chiller range from 8 to 19 kW (up to 76 Kw in modular application)
- SPLIT-CO2NNEXT the first transcritical split systems functioning with CO2
variable capacity BLCD hermetic compressor for cold rooms of medium and low temperature convenient stores.
- TX_COMPACT CO2 transcritical high efficient multi-compressor booster pack system.
- 4Y/MULTI–CO2NNEXT transcritical CO2 booster multicompressor pack with an additional revolutionary and high efficient module for AC and HEATING integrated system, matching all the needs of a standard convenience store.
- New generation of gas coolers with mini-tubes and high efficient EC fan-motors.
- Static and Cubic Evaporators for counters and cold rooms using CO2 as refrigerant