Rosenberg 500-Mm Gen 3+ Backward-Curved Impellers Put More Cooling Power And Efficiency In A Compact Package
Rosenberg's new 500-mm backward curved impellers with size 6 Gen 3+ EC motors deliver more cooling power. The Rosenberg GKHM 500-CIB.160.6NA IE GEN 3+ features a 7.3 kW motor that produces 8011 CFM @ 4 inWG at 460 Volt or 6004 CFM @ 4 inWG at 230 Volt.
While previous EC motor generations were designed for either 200-230-VAC or 380-480-VAC input, our new motor automatically adjusts to the actual input power across the entire range, allowing reduced inventory cost and easier design-in. The 3-phase, 50-60 Hz motors are rated IP54 and UL-R motor class F. They are 30% more powerful than the previous "Generation 2" motors of the same size. The operating temperature range is -25°C to +40°C at full speed.
The new fans also feature Rosenberg’s high-efficiency aluminum B-wheel impeller. The B-wheel features a seven-blade design (instead of the standard eight) with a unique wheel geometry that provides for impeller efficiencies up to 78% while reducing noise by up to three dBA.
Other standard features include:
• 280 to 680-VDC Power Supply. Motor automatically adjusts from AC to DC-input voltage when required in data centers or in back-up battery applications.
• Integrated inspection LED which displays the motors’ condition and Modbus operation status.
• Unmatched ModBus RTU functionality. The motor monitors its current power consumption, and records total energy consumption, load profile, and fan operating temperature over time. This simplifies performance optimization and preventive maintenance.
• Electronic Quick-Change Technology (EQC). The motor’s electronic head can be replaced within minutes without touching other parts of the fan.
• IT-network (Earthing system) support for increased system fault tolerance, especially for hospitals and data centers.
Rosenberg 560-Mm Gen 3+ Backward-Curved EC Fans Beat The “Magic Numbers” For Data Center Cooling, HVAC
Rosenberg's new 560-mm backward curved fans with size 6 Gen 3+ EC motors deliver all the features and benefits of our innovative Gen 3 motors plus more cooling power. The Rosenberg GKHM 560-CIG.160.6NA Gen3+ comes standard with 7.2kW 3~ 460V EC motor, coupled to a super-efficient impeller. Airflow at 460-Volt exceeds the two “magic numbers” of 6 kW fans for data center cooling and high-efficiency HVAC: 6000 cfm @ 6” of pressure and 8000 cfm @ 4” of pressure.
Rosenberg’s new EC motors are 30% more powerful than the previous "Generation 2" motors of the same size. They offer a standard input voltage range of 200-480 VAC (50/60 Hz) and automatically adjusts to the actual input power across the entire range, allowing reduced inventory cost and easier design-in. Data on the new “Gen3” fans are included in Rosenberg's fan selection software, RoVent10.
Other standard features include:
• Integrated inspection LED to visualize the motors condition. It is visible from the outside through the composite material of the cover of the motor.
• Improved ModBus RTU functionality. The motor not only measures its current power consumption, but also continuously records total energy consumption. A detailed histogram shows the load profile of the fan as well as the temperature at which the fan operates over time. This makes it easier to evaluate the operating conditions of the selected fan and simplifies preventive maintenance.
• Electronic Quick Change Technology (EQC). For replacement or preventive maintenance, it is possible to change the electronic head within minutes and without touching other parts of the fan.
• IT-network (Earthing system) support. IT-network is a configuration of the power grid often used in hospitals and data centers for increasing system fault tolerance.
• 280-680 VDC-Supply. The use of DC voltage becomes more and more common in data centers, due to failure safety and overall design considerations.