The S-750i is a fully electrical unit designed for transport fleets, retailers, and pharmaceutical companies seeking solutions that are more efficient on electric power. This unit introduces cost savings, greater uptime, lower emissions, and another proven choice within the Precedent platform.
Utilizing the proven S-Series engine, the S-750i meets current and proposed CARB ULETRU emissions without the use of a DPF. Integrated shore power, embedded telematics with 12 months of service, and R452A refrigerant position this unit well for future regulatory changes.
The S-750i leverages many of the proven aspects of the Precedent platform and introduces new features with this new model:
- First use of diesel-electric architecture with integrated shore power.
- First use of 3-speed engine.
- First use of next-generation control system.
The enhanced operational efficiencies and sustainability performance benefits fleets transporting long haul or inner city. The S-750i represents the future of trailer refrigeration by running more efficiently on shore power, making it an ideal investment for ensuring long-term business success.
Benefits of the Precedent S-750i
- Reduced shore power operating costs with integrated electrically driven Thermo King scroll compressor.
- Reduced engine run hours and engine maintenance due to quicker pull down and recovery from null and intelligent use of 3 available engine speeds.
- Confidence to pick up any load at any dock with the industry's deepest frozen unit capacity.
- Integrated and enabled telematics with 12 months of TracKing service* at no charge
*One year of service at 15-minute reporting interval when unit is on and 60-minute reporting interval when unit is off, including two-way control functionality. Additional charges may apply.
- A new controller and HMI designed for ease of use and convenience that features a full-color, high-resolution display and:
- Our fastest ever boot time.
- Highly durable casing-fully submersible, dustproof, and resistant to shocks. Comes with a comprehensive IP69K rating .
- Fuel insight-including consumption level and remaining fuel (if optional sensor fitted).
- Proactive alarms-which display alarm codes and recommended "next best action."
- Data logging-with over 1-year capacity.
- Memory storage-including 14 different language options.