Trane has launched its High Speed Magnetic Centrifugal chillers (HSWA) at ACREX India 2019 in Mumbai at their Stand L27 in Hall no.1. The company has also expanded its commercial unitary portfolio by introducing Genyue5+, the advanced 5th Generation Full DC Inverter Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems, at the event.
At ACREX, Trane will showcase energy-efficient and next-generation solutions such as Trane EcoWiseTM portfolio of products using HFO refrigerants and Trane Air-Fi wireless technology.
Visitors can experience product innovations and sustainable solutions that will benefit diverse vertical markets including those of Data Centers, Hospitality, Healthcare, large Infrastructure and Pharmaceutical amongst others.
Sanjeev Seth, Country Leader, HVAC & Transport, India & SAARC Markets, Ingersoll Rand, said that “We are excited about the launch of High Speed Magnetic Centrifugal chillers (HSWA)which exceeds the AHRAE 90.1-2016 IPLV standard by 40%. Equipped with advanced OilFree Magnetic bearing compressor and CHILTM next-generation heat exchanger, this product brings down the operating cost exceptionally. The recent addition to our commercial unitary portfolio, Genyue5+ continues to enhance customer experience with solutions that are efficient, reliable, compact and environmentally sustainable. With our new offerings, we bring forward technological innovation that will ensure complete energy efficiency benefits”.
He further commented that “Given the pressing need for sustainable HVAC solutions that help tackle climate change challenges, our specifically designed - EcoWise portfolio of products will help lower environmental impact with the use of next-generation, low–global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants and high-efficiency operation. Global warming is a serious concern, and we welcome the Government of India’s active support towards Kigali Climate Commitment to phase down the use of HFC gases. We will continue to work with the Government and industry at large to stay at the forefront of technological innovation.”
The new solutions being showcased at ACREX 2019 include:
• High Speed Magnetic Centrifugal chillers (HSWA)
- Multi Stage compression enables stable operating range
- Exceed AHRAE 90.1 Std by 40% with full Load COP upto 0.53 KW/ TR* and IPLV upto 0.32 KW/TR*
- CHILTM evaporator, Next Generation Heat exchanger, optimizes the refrigerant flow and reduce the charge.
• Next generation EcoWise portfolio of products – Trane, a market leader and first mover in offering Low GWP sustainable chillers has recently launched Next Generation EcoWiseTM portfolio of products.
- The products use refrigerants such as R514A, R1233zd(E) with near zero ODP & very low-GWP refrigerants without sacrificing energy efficiency and safety standards
- The products offer efficiency rating that exceeds industry standards
- Compliant with existing and proposed regulation and are included in National Building Code and approved by various Government agencies like NBCC, HSCC, CPWD, AAI, etc.
• Genyue5+ Advanced 5th Generation Full DC Inverter VRF System - The new Genyue5+ series is better in efficiency with distinct class leading IPLV (cooling) up to 8.7
- The new series provides 26% better efficiency (exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2016 standard for VRF Heat Pump) compared to conventional system
- More compact and saves up to 30% installation space
- Easy control with its advanced 15” Touch screen controller - GEN Network Control.
• Recently launched products which were also showcased
- RTHD HR Six Pipe Water cooled Screw Chiller with Dual condenser
- Trane Air Cooled Screw Chiller RTAF, RTAG
- ECTV Trane Next Generation CenTraVac centrifugal chillers using low GWP HFO refrigerants*.