The new water-cooled liquid chiller SCREWLine4 (WDH-SB4) is available with screw compressors, and R-134a refrigerant for cooling tower and dry cooler applications.
SCREWLine4 has a range from 573 kW up to 1500 kW and is the solution for centralized refrigeration thanks to its excellent performances and the double refrigerant circuit that guarantees continuity of operation.
- Already complies with 2021 requirements
WDH-SB4 is conforming with the 2021 of the Commission Regulation 2281:2016, for application with source type: Cooling towers ad Dry Coolers.
- Three operation versions:
- OCO: Cooling only version (standard)
- OHI: Water circuit change-over version
- OHO: Heating only version, with high water temperature +65°C
- Two acoustic versions:
- Standard acoustic version (ST)
- Super-silenced acoustic version (EN) is up to 4 dB(A) quieter
- Condensation heat recovery:
- Partial energy recovery, that recovers about 6% of available condensation heat
- Total energy recovery, which recovers 100% of available condensation heat
- Wide operating range.
Wide range up to +56°C of source water temperature for OCO and OHI versions and +65°C for OHO version. It’s able to supply chilled water down to -8°C with the option Low water temperature (Brine).
- Perfect for LEED
Sizes from 220.2 to 500.2 satisfy prerequisites 2 and 3 of the Energy and Environment thematic area. Furthermore, they match the parameters of Credit 4 that allow achieving 2 points (Leed 2009). The correlated data are included in the technical bulletin.
Please share the news