KeepRite Refrigeration introduce latest technology innovation – ESP+, designed to replace traditional electro-mechanical refrigeration controls typically used on medium and low temperature applications
As part of our Smart3 Suite of Systems Savings Solutions, ESP+ helps control many different aspects of the system, including box temperature, superheat, defrost initiation, defrost termination, fan motors and defrost heaters (where applicable). We won’t leave out the fact that the user can access operating data directly from the system interface as well.
The Benefits of ESP+
To the end user KeepRite Refrigeration’s ESP+ offers the following benefits:
- Up to 86% fewer defrost cycles
- 15-20% system energy savings
- Remote monitoring and system control
- User friendly interface
- Precise temperature control for prolonged product shelf life
- 32-day history stored locally on the controller
- Remotely view and change system parameters and alarm settings
- Eliminates ice buildup on surfaces and product
ESP+ also offers many benefits to contractors including:
- Complete pre-assembled package for quick and simple installation
- Effortless initial start-up
- Improved system diagnostics and service through advanced alarm notification text/email
- Easily troubleshoot issues
- Complete isolation from condensing unit
There’s not a whole lot of other technologies out there that are as easy to install as ESP+. Braze two pipes, connect the single point electrical service, mount the suction line temperature sensor and you’re good to go.
No interconnecting control wiring between the evaporator and the condensing unit is required. Installing an evaporator utilizing the ESP+ intuitive evaporator control technology could not be any more simple.
ESP+ vs. Competitors
KeepRite Refrigeration offers that they don’t including:
- Adaptive control for air/electric defrost applications
- “Bonding” ability for up to 8 controllers to maintain high efficiency on single or multiple unit cooler installs.
- Can be applied on a variety of evaporator styles
- Ability for integration with door switch to improve efficiency and reduce frost issues
- Can be easily configured with lead/lag systems
- Ability to send text/email alarms
- Effectively eliminating icing issues
- Local web pages, graphs and data logging for ease of troubleshooting/set point changes
- Ability to view and control system operation remotely to assist contractor with system diagnostics