Robertshaw expands from the top its existing and already well known RANCO O control range with new RANCO HD O Control product line.
It’s called “HD” for “Heavy Duty” because the product able to cope with the most demanding conditions of HVAC & R systems.
The Pressure Control Ranco Heavy Duty range is already covering most of market needs with:
• 20 part-numbers,
• Available in adjustable ranges:
- low (-0.3 to 7 bar),
- high (6-32 bar).
• Low and high pressure switches are available with AUTO or MANUAL reset options.
• Available with standard pressure connections:
- 7/16”-20 UNF SAE fitting
- 6mm ODF Solder connection.
“HD” for “Heavy Duty” simply because:
• Heavy Duty steel plated frame
• Low and High Pressure devices are rated for 100,000 cycles.
• Screw Terminal Block for easy wiring
• Premium material for extended life:
- Brass/Bronze low pressure bellow
- Stainless Steel high pressure bellow
• Proprietary/Patented laser welded bellows:
- Stainless Steel dual Bellow for PED 2014/68/EU approved models,
- Compatible with most non-corrosive, non-flammable HFO’s, HFC’s blends,
- High Pressure models equipped with “snubber” components to minimize effect of pressure pulsations on the bellow.
• CE marking in compliance with LVD 2014/35/EU, EN 60947-1, EN 60947-4-1, EN 60947-5-1
• PED marking in compliance with PED 2014/68/EU compliance on high pressure limiting device classified as safety accessory, Category IV EN12263
• IP44 Enclosure with the cover mounted