Sanhua presents its newly developed electronic expansion valve LPF:
- LPF for HFC / HFO refrigerants with max pressure = 42 bar
- LPF-D for CO2 with max pressure = 60 bar
LPF is specially designed mainly for refrigeration applications with many key features like:
- With a shut-off function, LPF closes as tightly as a solenoid valve(<1ml/min)
- The so-called ‘equal percentage flow curve’ allows LPF to open fast in the case of high load demand and to perform control more accurately under low load conditions.
- The LPF is equipped with a new coil with protection IP67 class, and the cable length is extended from 1.5 to up to 9 meters to meet remote installation needs.
- LPF is an ideal replacement of the thermostatic expansion valve with a cooling capacity of up to 30 kW.
- Compatible with Sanhua controller SEC series
With the LPF electronic expansion valve, a revolution is coming to the commercial refrigeration industry.