India Cold Chain Show has proven itself as the perfect meeting place for manufacturers to network and conduct business with customers and suppliers. Energy efficiency and sustainability remain the driving forces behind the development of new products and systems for cold logistics & refrigeration. What’s happening in the market for environment-friendly refrigerants? What do modern integrated cold storage concepts look like? With their spectrum of products and services for Cold logistics, industrial commercial refrigeration, the industry’s top players provide answers to tomorrow’s questions today.
The 6th edition of India Cold Chain Show (ICCS) is a world-class international exhibition and conference on:
Key Figures of 2016 Edition:
- Cold storage infrastructure
- Cold logistics
- Temperature controlling
- IT solutions for cold storages/warehouses
- Material handling solutions for cold storages and
- Cold chain and cold supply chain.
Exhibitors – 164+ Represented Brands – 275+ Unique Trade Visitors – 6,986 Exhibiting Countries – 6
3 broad segments in 1 Event
– The cold storage segment would showcase infrastructure, storage and handling requirements at a cold storage or refrigerated warehouse. Key product segments represented are PUF panels, PEBs, flooring, roofing, temperature controlling solutions, refrigeration, IT solutions, material handling and storage solutions. COLD TRANSPORT
– The cold transport segment would showcase technologies responsible for movement of perishables and solutions responsible for efficient and timely movement of temperature sensitive goods. Key product segments represented are reefer vans, reefer trucks and cold transport facilities. COLD SUPPLY CHAIN
– The cold supply chain segment would showcase supply chain technologies. Key solutions represented include 3PL/4PL companies, Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) specialised in movement of temperature sensitive goods, tracking and tracing and cold supply chain experts. Read more